Jolanta is the founder of Jumpp, which was launched in 2011 to help employers create an awareness of positive psychology at work and apply it to optimise human potential. She has since worked with many organisations across 3 continents delivering training, talks and carrying out research.
Here are a few facts about Jolanta:
- She is a senior lecturer and associate programme leader for Masters in Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology at the University of East London
- She is a visiting professor in Trinity College Business School and teaches in Masters in Management, which was recognised the top ranking MSc in Europe, where she designed and delivers a programme on “Psychology of Management for Optimal Performance”.
- She has been a guest lecturer for the University of Dublin MBA programme for the last few years
- She has carried out research in positive psychology at work
- Her book about Positive Psychology at Work is coming out soon
- She published extensively in newspapers and magazines around the world
- She was invited as a key note speaker to events across 3 contintents
- She is a motivational speaker at A-Speakers