The people who make work so much fun:
Jolanta is the founder of Jumpp, which was launched in 2011 to help employers create an awareness of positive psychology at work and apply it to optimise human potential. She has since worked with many organisations across 3 continents delivering training, talks and carrying out research.
Here are a few facts about Jolanta:
- She is a senior lecturer and associate programme leader for Masters in Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology at the University of East London
- She is a visiting professor in Trinity College Business School and teaches in Masters in Management, which was recognised the top ranking MSc in Europe, where she designed and delivers a programme on “Psychology of Management for Optimal Performance”.
- She has been a guest lecturer for the University of Dublin MBA programme for the last few years
- She has carried out research in positive psychology at work
- Her book about Positive Psychology at Work is coming out soon
- She published extensively in newspapers and magazines around the world
- She was invited as a key note speaker to events across 3 contintents
- She is a motivational speaker at A-Speakers
- Marie is passionate about helping people to fulfil their potential and to be happier and more satisfied in their work. She worked for many years as a sport psychologist, and so has lots of knowledge and experience of improving performance and helping people to be more effective in what they choose to do.
Here are a few facts about Marie:
- Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology at the University of East London
- She is a British Psychological Society Chartered Psychologist
She is a Health Care Professions Council registered Sport and Exercise Psychologist
She is the founder of PDFG solutions, offering personal and life coaching to individuals and organisations
Her PhD is in group dynamics – how teams communicate and work together
She is trained in administering and interpreting psychometrics in personality (NEO-PI3), ability and strengths (Strengthscope)
She has published research in journals, and presented at international conferences around the world
Brendan was introduced to positive psychology later on in life, yet as soon as he found out about it, he was amazed by the incredible benefits it offers. He has since completed the Positive Psychology Certificate course and joined us as an office manager and research assistant. Brendan makes sure that our clients experience is superb from the moment they contact us and their positive experience continues all the way through.
She brings us lots of smiles, affection and physical activity. A perfect addition to our team.